CABLES TO GO 42186
RapidRun is known for its versatility, convenience and ease of installation. However, even the most experienced installers will run into hazards that damage or kink the cable during installation. Problems associated with installation damage are seldom found until the final phase of the installation when the cable is already enclosed in the wall. Color-coded red for use with RapidRun Digital runners, this test adapter lets an installer run a quick continuity test of the Digital runner to ensure proper functionality BEFORE the installer leaves the job site. This test adapter includes two pieces: a modified RapidRun connector that connects to the display end of the runner, and an RJ45 adapter cable that connects to the input of a common network cable tester (#26846).
Instructions For Use:
• Attach the modified RapidRun connector to the display end of the Digital runner cable.
• Connect the network tester to the source end of the runner cable using the RJ45 adapter cable.
• Run a continuity test on the cable.
• Pins 4 and 5 should show as a short on the test readout.
• If you do not get this readout, please contact your RapidRun sales representative for assistance, or call customer service at 1-800-506-9607.
LOOK FOR SIMILAR ITEMS BY CATEGORY ...
RAPIDRUN RUNNER TEST ADAPTERS