CABLES TO GO 27038
The Cables To Go USB 2.0 High-Speed Front-Bay Hub adds two USB ports to the front of your computer for hassle-free access to your USB peripherals. The USB front panel easily connects to the USB connectors on your motherboard. If you prefer to connect to the USB ports on the back of your computer, easily swap the cables. This panel can be internally mounted into any 5.25 inch drive bay.
In addition to USB ports, the USB 2.0 Front Panel provides a 3.5 inch bay space for mounting a hard drive or an additional Cables To Go USB 4-port Front Bay Hub (30567-30568). With this efficient use of space, you can change the front bezel to connect a floppy, ZIP drive, USB Hub, or other 3.5 inch removable media drive.
The USB 2.0 High-Speed Front-Bay Hub can transfer data at 480 Megabits per second, making it 40 times faster than previous USB adapters and 20% faster than FireWire. The plug and play design makes for easy, trouble-free installation of your USB devices.
- Ports: 1 upstream 10-pin header port & 2 downstream A ports
- Adds 2 USB 2.0 high-sped front-side ports to your computer
- Easily mounts internally into any available 5.25 inch drive bay
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices
- All ports can handle high-speed (480 Mbps), full speed (12 Mbps), and low-speed (1.5 Mbps) transactions
- Support Plug & Play and Hot Swappable capability
- Connection options for existing external USB port to internal motherboard access
- Bus power mode only