CABLES TO GO 40099
In today's teaching environment, technology should complement the learning experience, not complicate it. The TruLink A/V Controller is a full-featured solution for easy control of all classroom audio/video equipment; including DVD/Blu-ray players, document cameras, projectors and other equipment. Specifically engineered (built/constructed) for use in K-12 classrooms, this controller is innovatively simple to install, program and operate.
Consolidate control in one convenient location. No more searching for remotes, replacing expensive batteries or fumbling with small remote keys that are in a different position on each different remote. The TruLink A/V Controller provides the features a teacher needs without the cost and complexity associated with “higher end” solutions – because a teacher should always have control of her classroom.
- Large, backlit buttons for easy identification and quick operation
- On-board real-time clock for easy time and date programming, including automatic start-up and shut-down capability, ensures equipment is ready when needed and powered off at the end of the day to extend equipment life
- Backup capability eliminates the need for reprogramming in the event of a power failure
- Up to 32 commands for control of numerous A/V devices
- Durable construction backed by a three year warranty ensures consistent operation in the demanding classroom environment
While the controller is intended for use by teachers, it was designed and engineered for the installer. Multiple options for programming ensure installations are quick and scalable to accommodate even the largest school deployments. Changes are easily made without the need to remove the controller from the wall when equipment is upgraded, swapped out or added.
- Multiple programming modes through the software interface (GUI), front USB port or infrared (IR) port
- Space for up to ten on-board controller configurations for simple key code selection versus field programming
- Multi-Port Controller Interface adapter for secure connection of cables and fewer potential failure points
- Easily switch between modem and null modem RS232 transmit mode so no extra cable is required
- Decora-style wall plate for easy mounting in standard single gang electrical mounting boxes
- Full library of manufacturer codes to accommodate a full range of classroom a/v equipment and brands
- Free installation and programming support
- Seamless integration with the RapidRun® modular cabling system and the TruLink Audio Amplifier (#40100)
Click here to learn more about the controller!