ZEEVEE ZVPRO 610
IMPORTANT: A ZVPro cable must be purchased separately along with the ZVPRO 610 in order to connect a component or VGA device to the full-sized DIN input. See below for Accessories and Related items.
Based on the same architecture as their big brothers (HDbridge 2000 Series encoder/modulators), ZvPro models pack powerful features into a small space. At only 1RU high and shelf or rack mountable, it takes just one ZvPro to create a digital TV channel and broadcast it throughout your entire facility.
FEATURESShelf or rack mount - via integral flanges or optional mounting kitFront-Panel Color LCD - for Configuration and StatusWeb-based mangement - local or remote setup and monitoringComponent/VGA input - two choices, from a full sized DIN connector:
- Hydra cables with 7 inputs (component HD video, analog and digital audio) for clean wiring, easy diagnostics and maximum flexibility
- VGA with analog audio inputAnalog and Digital Audio - internally encoded and broadcast as AC-3 or MPEG1 Layer 2 Audio Encoding (varies by region)Integrated Closed Caption support — required for ADA compliance in many applications.High power output - up to 45dBmVStrong retention force power connectorTwo year warrantyProudly designed in Massachusetts and Built in the USA
IDEAL USESDistribute HD video throughout your facilityReplace multiple signage playersCommercial or residentialUse existing coaxial cablingCompatible with any HDTV
VIDEO INPUTYPrPb or RGB Video (1 or 2 ports per model): DIN connector HDbridge end, RCA connectors for HD sourceComputer VGA (Analog): HD-15 connector, 75 Ohm RGB 0 to 0.7V, Separate H and V syncVGA Resolutions Supported: 640x480, 720x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1152x864, 1176x664, 1280x720, 1280x768, 1280x800, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1360x768, 1440x900 at 60 70, 72, 75, 85 Hz. 1680x1050 and 1920x1080 at 60 Hz. VGA resolutions are broadcast centered in the best vertical fit into 1920x1080p30 or 1280x720p60.Closed Caption: EIA/CEA-608 captions accepted over composite video input
AUDIO INPUTAnalog Audio Input: 75 Ohm 0 to 0.7v at Line-level input, RCA R/W Connectors on DIN->RCA Cable, Combined 3.5mm stero connector on DIN-> VGA cableDigital Audio: Digital S/PDIF on DIN->RCA Cable (N/A on DIN->VGA cable)Encoding: Internally encoded into Dolby® Digital AC-3 or MPEG1 Layer 2 (varies by region)
VIDEO ENCODEREncoder Video Profile: MPEG2 HD Profile 2: ISO13818-2 MP@HLTraffic Shaping: Variable Bit RateVideo Transport Bit Rate: 49.76 MbpsVideo Encoding Data Rates: Variable, 10 Mbs - 24 Mbs per channelAverage Encoding Data Rate: 18 Mbs per channelEncoding Latency: Programmable 100 msec to 400 msecColor Profile: 4:2:0GOP Size: 24Video, Audio PID: ProgrammableProgram Information: Programmable
AUDIO ENCODEREncoder Audio Profile: ATSC A/52, Dolby(r) Digital (AC-3) or Mpeg 2 layer 1 (varies by region)
MODULATOR / UPCONVERTERModulation Types: QAM 256 (ITU-T J83 Annex B) Interleaving modes: (64,2) only OR DVB-C, QAM 256 (ITU-T J83 Annex A) (varies by region)Cable Standard: HRC, IRC or STD or User defined (varies by region)Frequency Range: Frequency Agile from 54 to 864MHz
- 2 kHz resolution
- +/- 30 ppm accuracy
- +/- 35 ppm stabilityOutput Power: +45 dBmV typicalOutput Level Adjust: 25 - 45 dBmV in 1dBmV stepsMER: 38 dB typicalI/Q Amplitude Imbalance: < 1% typicalSpectral Tilt: <= 1dB over 6MHz typical
CONTROL / SETUPNetwork interface
- 10/100 mb Ethernet via RJ45 connection
- IP address via DHCP or set by user
- Telnet connection for CLI scripting
- Easy firmware updates
- All settings saved in NV storageFront Panel Color Display: Quickly obtain status at a glance
GENERALPower: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 36W max rated. 18W Typical consumption. IEC 60320-C14Cooling: Internal cooling fan, Front Inlet, Rear ExhaustMounting: Shelf mount flange or rack ears (ordered separately) 1RU highEnclosure Type: MetalEnclosure Dimensions: 8" x 10" x 1.75" = 20.32cm x 25.4cm x 4.445cmSystem Weight: 3.1 lb (1.4 kg)Temperature/Humidity: Operating +32F to +113F (0C to +45C) / 10% to 80%, non-condensingVibration: NSTA 1A in cartonMTBF: 45,000 hoursCompliance: FCC Class A, IEC60065, EN61000 (see manual for specifics), CE, RoHSPart number: ZvPro 620-NA, ZvPro 610-NA, ZvPro 620-EU, ZvPro 610-EUModel name: ZvPro 620, ZvPro 610Warranty: 2 years
LOOK FOR SIMILAR ITEMS BY CATEGORY ...
GYMS AND HEALTH CLUBS