The Marshall CV503-U3 is a straight forward USB3.0 HD camera with secure locking USB connection and customizable lens options. CV503-U3 uses drivers already existent on your PC, Laptop, Mac or Linux system and is software agnostic so any soft codec can be used. Settings adjustable via UVC1.5 offer simple plug-and-play connectivity and reliable operation.
CV503-U3 cameras use same sensor and processors as other Marshall Broadcast ProAV cameras such as CV503, CV506, CV566, CV344, CV346 commonly used in professional broadcast production, sportscast, newscast, television production, and a variety of other professional broadcast quality applications. These cameras have same adjustable broadcast features such as White Balance, Black Levels, Exposure, Gain, Gamma, and many more.
CV503-U3 arrives with a wide angle 2.8mm lens producing a 90° horizontal angle-of-view. Choose from a variety of Focal Length options to achieve a custom AOV (angle-of-view) for your personal huddle space, streaming studio, workspace, live event venue or collaboration area. Interchangeable lenses provides unprecedented customization and personal design control.
Marshall's USB cameras use capture device drivers already present on your laptop or computer, so no additional drivers necessary that track and change your video capture settings. CV503-U3 is software agnostic, so feel free to use any video conference, streaming, video chat or computer video capture soft codecs on the market today.
CV503-U3 is built with same durable body as other Marshall miniature POV cameras with rear connector protection wings on back panel. CV503-U3 ships with a locking six foot USB3.0 cable, so USB cable can't be pulled out during video streaming or collaboration.
CV503-U3 Applications: Custom Huddle rooms, Teleconferencing, Web Conferences, Studio Collaboration, Video Meetings, Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC), Podcasting, Web Streaming, Gaming
- Ultra-wide 90-degree Angle-of-View (2.8mm) M12 lens comes standard
- Interchangeable lenses for custom-designed studios, huddle spaces or meeting rooms
- Locking 2-meter (6 1/2 foot) USB 3.0 cable with thumb-screw lock feature
- Powered through USB cable with easy plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC with no driver downloads required (software agnostic)
- UVC 1.5 (USB Video Class) compliant for easy video adjustments via common computer, UCC, and teleconference software platforms
- Self-adaptive resolution and framerate to adjust to computer processing power and bandwidth available for reliable operation
- Durable design with smooth finish for professional installations requiring custom design and reliable operation
- 2.5MP 1/2.8" Progressive scan sensor with 4:2:2 (YCbCr) color space for clear vibrant color images
- Universal 1/4"-20 mount for limitless custom design mounting options with horizontal, vertical, and 90-degree flip
- Ships with Marshall CVM-5 Monitor/Stand Mount for mounting & operation out of the box