The Voice Tracker III is ideal for an array microphone’s traditional applications of lecture and meeting recording, but improvements in VoIP products open the door for additional use in video conferencing and distance learning.
State of the art VoIP products like Zoom and Skype have improved AEC capability, so the Voice Tracker III doesn’t need its own AEC and consequently fills the need for an affordable yet high performance conferencing array microphone. The Voice Tracker III costs much less than competitive array mics, making it practical for multi-room installations.
The Voice Tracker III is simple and easy to use. Just connect it to a wall power source and your computer thru a 3.5mm or USB connection and you are done. No multiple beam set up is required. The single “Listening Beam” automatically and electronically steers to the active talker. It is truly plug and play.
The decision not to add peripherals such as a camera or loudspeaker in the design enables the user to be free to choose best in class products, or to take advantage of existing equipment.
Multiple Voice Tracker III array microphones can be combined using 3.5mm Ys or Mixers. Use with High Performance mixers will lead to amazing room coverage and sound quality.
The Voice Tracker III can sit on a table or podium, but it also comes with a ceiling/wall mount. Because of its long pickup range, ceiling or wall mounting will work well and removes room clutter.
The Voice Tracker III is 22 inches long, 3 inches high (without the feet) and 2 inches thick.
- Single, self-scanning “listening beam” automatically and electronically steered to the active talker, minimizing required setup
- 360 degree field of view, but more sensitive from the front
- Two stage noise reduction (spatial filtering and noise reduction processing)
- 8 element, 22 inch long array for maximum range
- 5 element LED display to indicate location of chosen talker
- Ceiling/Wall mount and power converter from 120V AC to 6V DC included
Compatible with a variety of operating systems including:
- Microsoft : Windows 3.x, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10
- Apple/Macintosh : Mac OS, Mac OS X
- 35+ feet for meeting recording (depends on acoustic characteristics of the room.)
(6ft male/male audio cable included)
- Mic level
- 3.5mm mini-stereo jack
- Same signal on tip & ring
- 500 ohm output impedance
- Easy conversion to USB audio using our USB converter (part 102A)
- Length: 22″
- Height: 3.25″ without feet, 4” with feet
- Thickness: 1.5””
- Weight: 1.5lbs
(wall-powered converter included)
- 6V DC
- 400 ma
- Center Pin Positive
- Measured at 12 feet on axis