The HDR-10 is a Highlight Replay Recorder (3G/HD/SD SDI) capable of capturing specific, desired or special scenes during any sports game. The captured scene is then output to the switcher as a replay. The HDR-10 also allows the user to store the chosen Highlights into removable compatible media (2.5” SSD recommended). The User controls the unit with a simple USB 2.0 compatible Jog/Shuttle wheel which has five function buttons. An SDI AUX video output from the HDR-10 unit provides an On Screen Display (OSD) menu and the PGM SDI output provides clean video output.
- Single channel highlight replay recorder
- Internal 4GB Buffer to capture and review the event
- 3G/HD/SD SDI input, output and loop through with embedded audio
- A third party Jog/Shuttle control device is provided with the unit
- GPI interface allows other devices such as switcher to trigger the playback.
- Recording file formats: Uncompressed 4:2:2 MOV
- LISN (Local Interconnect Synchronous Network) connection between main unit, remote controller and other devices.