Connectronics v1.4 HDMI Cables deliver the finest quality digital video, multichannel audio, Ethernet and 3D over a single cable.
HDMI 1.4 increases the maximum resolution to 4K x 2K, i.e. 3840 x 2160p (Quad HD) at 24 Hz/25 Hz/30 Hz or 4096 x 2160p at 24 Hz. HDMI 1.4 adds an HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC), which allows for a 100 Mbit/s Ethernet connection between the two HDMI connected devices so they can share an Internet connection. It also introduces an Audio Return Channel (ARC), a new Micro HDMI Connector (Type-D), expanded support for color spaces, with the addition of sYCC601, Adobe RGB and Adobe YCC601; and an Automotive Connection System.
HDMI 1.4 supports several stereoscopic 3D formats including field alternative (interlaced), frame packing (a full resolution top-bottom format), line alternative full, side-by-side half, side-by-side full, 2D + depth, and 2D + depth + graphics + graphics depth.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel, which allows for a 100 Mb/s
- Ethernet connection between the two HDMI connected devices
- Supports Audio Return Channel Functionality
- Allows 3D over HDMI when connected to 3D Devices
- Supports 4K x 2K and 1080p Video Resolutions
- Additional Color Spaces (sYCC601, RGB & YCC601)
- Gold Plated HDMI (Type A to Type A) Connectors
- Data Speed Transfer: 10.2 Gbps