Designed with an 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor, RoboSHOT Elite cameras deliver striking, high-definition video image quality. Cutting-edge image signal processing (ISP) results in better light-gathering capabilities, incredible contrast and sharp 1080p/60 video, even in dim lighting conditions.
RoboSHOT Elite cameras are equipped with enhanced wide dynamic range, which can help correct for environments with uneven lighting by making darker or over-bright areas in video more visible and detailed.
A web-based user interface gives the user camera control with a web browser from anywhere in the world over the IP network. Perfect for remote management, network operating centers and overall IT control.
The RoboSHOT 30E cameras have a 20x optical zoom and have an additional 10x of IntelliZoomTM Image Processing. IntelliZoom image processing technology lets you zoom greater distances without compromising any resolution quality of the image. Most digital zooms use electronic cropping to get closer to the subject, resulting in fuzzy images. The RoboSHOT 30E camera’s powerful processor compares patterns found in adjacent pixels and creates new pixels to match selected patterns, resulting in more realistic, higher-quality images.
The Elite Series of RoboSHOT PTZ cameras is equipped with Vaddio’s industry-leading Tri-Synchronous Motion technology allowing all three axes of the camera to move simultaneously for ultra-smooth, natural camera motion.
The RoboSHOT 30E cameras are ideal for larger spaces such as large meeting rooms, lecture halls, conference centers, and houses of worship.
When paired with the Quick-Connect USB Interface, the outputs include USB 2.0 (UVC) Streaming or IP (H.264) Streaming in RTSP or HLS formats with IP control and simultaneous HDMI and HD analog component (YPbPr) video outputs.
This Package Includes:
- RoboSHOT 30E camera (black or white)
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black or white) with mounting hardware and installation manual
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- Quick-Connect USB Interface (QUSB)
- 24V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- Quick-Start Guide
- 4 qty rubber feet for bottom of QUSB unit if not rack-mounted
- 6' (1.83m) USB 2.0 cable, type A to B
- 30x Zoom
- 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor
- 70.2° horizontal field of view
- Power/Video/Control on two Cat-5’s up to 100’ (30.5m) for RoboSHOT Elite series cameras
- HDMI, YPbPr, and USB 2.0 or H.264 Streaming Outputs