Before you can control multiple cameras with the RCC6000 ptz controller, you will need to set each camera address using the camera IR handheld remote control:
- Power on only the camera that you will be addressing (otherwise the IR remote could address more than one camera at the same time)
- On the IR remote press [MENU] to pull up the camera's on-screen display (video from the camera must be running to some type of monitor so you can see the OSD)
- Scroll down to ‘Setup’ and press [HOME]
- Scroll down to “Address” and use the right arrow button on the IR remote to set the camera to the desired address number (1-6)
- Press [MENU] until the on-screen display disappears.
Now you can add the cameras to the RCC6000 for control:
- Confirm that all cameras are connected correctly for ptz control and power on all cameras
- Confirm that the RCC6000 controller is in Analog Mode (long press the button on the top of the joystick to switch between Analog and Network mode)
- Press [CNTRLR SETUP] on the RCC6000
- Scroll down to ‘Add Analog Device’ and press [ENTER]
- Enter the camera number you want to add under Camera
- Press [ENTER] three times
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each camera you want to add
- Press [ESC] two times so you are on the main menu
Now you should be able to select the camera you want to control using the camera shortcut keys [CAM 1] - [CAM 6].