Once you have connected the PTZ camera to the RCC6000 via a VISCA connection (not IP), power on the ptz controller via the switch on the back of the RCC6000. Follow the steps below to add the camera:
- Press and hold the button on the top of the RCC6000 joystick to switch to analog mode (until RCC6000 screen reloads and Active I/F reads “Analog”).
- Press [CNTRLR SETUP] on the RCC6000.
- Scroll down to “Add Analog Device” and press [ENTER]
- Input camera number  and press [ENTER] three times until camera is added successfully (as noted on LCD screen).
- Press [ESC] twice to return to the main menu.
Now press [CAM 1] and you should have ptz control of the camera with the RCC6000.